Come to listen to the candidates of the 27th Epinal International Piano Competition from Saturday 23rd to Friday 29th March at the Théâtre Municipal d’Epinal, admission is free!
Schedule and results will be communicated regularly on this site as well as on the Facebook page of the Competition.
The Final Round will take place on Sunday, March 31st at 15:00 at the Auditorium de la Louvière in Epinal: the four finalists, accompanied by the National Orchestra of Metz under the baton of Jacques Mercier, will perform a concerto of their choice among the following:
– Beethoven: Concerto No. 3 in C minor opus 37
– Chopin: Concerto No. 2 in F minor Opus 21
– Liszt: Concerto No. 1 in E flat major S.124
– Mozart: Concerto No. 23 in A major K. 488
– Rachmaninov: Concerto No. 1 in F sharp minor opus 1
– Ravel: Concerto in G major
Tickets to attend the Final Round will be on sale from March 25th at the Epinal Tourist Office. Entry fee: 20€ or 16€ (half price for under 25s)
Competition report 2017 © Vosges Télévision Competition report 2015 © Vosges Télévision